Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I saw two performances last week that completely blew my mind. First up, Thursday night at the Hollywood Bowl, I caught an epic show by Radiohead. These guys have been around since the '90's, which practically makes them legends. What makes them more legendary is the fact that their concerts are an experience not to be forgotten. They started off with their latest single "There There" and never slowed down. It was an audio explosion start to finish, and it's everyone's (EVERYONE's) duty to go out and buy at least ONE Radiohead album. Even if you have to download it.

Saturday was also another night for legends. Jerry Seinfeld gave two performances in one night in Long Beach. If you've seen his sitcom you have a good idea of what to expect, but the amount of laughter exceeded anything I could imagine. I was literally crying when he was talking about "4 Bucks." Comedians are awesome, even though that was only the second one that I've seen so far. Try to catch either of these guys if you have a chance. Can't go wrong.

No comments: