Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ketchup

There's a good deal of things to recap over the weekend, but there's more than enough stuff on my mind to keep me occupied.  I'll have a better update until then.

Here's what I'm thinking about these days:
  1. Collecting all the stories I've written and passing it around in a little booklet, is that really a good idea?
  2. Reading the new Comic Tools blog and wondering if I should change up my technique.
  3. About the upcoming opening of Mario Batali's Mozza and whether or not I should set up a reservation now or later when the hype dies down.
  4. After seeing Puppets on the Pier, I've been tinkering with the idea of actually building my own marionette.
  5. Whether or not my life drawing instructor is really committed to our class.
  6. Actually finishing both Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metroid Prime: Echoes before the Wii arrives.
  7. Catching up on the 4 episodes of Nip/Tuck that are backed up on the TiVo.
  8. Moving the blog to either Blogger beta or Movable Type.
Ah, so much to consider...

2 comments:

bill said...

Yeah I don't know what to tell you about that teacher. If it's not the constant pacing, it's the notes he keeps on the back of a ralphs pamphlet. It just screams class and dedication.

As for a blog format, I've heard good things about wordpress.

Amy said...

Mmm... ketchup chips.