Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Year '07

This last year's keyword was "Travel."  I don't think I've been on a plane more than I have in the last 4 months than I have ever been in any one year.  Well, aside from numerous trips back and forth during the college years, the plane trips have never been so densely packed.  What can I say though, but none of our trips were disappointing.  Highlights for me have to be the Luau in Lahaina, the Night Markets of Taipei, the December snow of Vail, and even the lush vineyard paths of Temecula (more on that later). 

Nothing was of more importance to me though, than our wedding.  I will always remember 2007 as the year Grace and I made a promise to each other that I look forward to keeping for the rest of my life.  As my partner, best friend, confidante, and wife, I could imagine no one else more perfect to start this incredible journey with.

Thanks to everyone for making it an incredible year and I look forward to much more in the months to come.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy 2008! The best years are the ones full of travel. Well, I suppose for some people, marriage might top that. ;)