Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ticket Master

Why I hate Ticketmaster:

Thousands of people logging on at the same time to buy tickets has never been an easy task for anyone to handle, but this site - supposedly the king of all ticket sale websites - destroys all hope for anyone trying to get the tickets they desire. As I try buying tickets for two separate days the wait limit goes from 5 minutes to 2 minutes back to 5 minutes and then sits at 3 minutes for 2 minutes, only to to find that I've been booted because I have the same purchase open in separate browser windows FOR DIFFERENT DAYS.

This is why I hate ticketmaster.

Luckily, I was able to get tickets over the phone, so at least that somewhat antiquated system works...

2 comments:

bill said...

I honestly don't know how you pulled it off, but I commend you for it.

Mark said...

I feel like I've written a post like this once a year, every year, for the past few years. Yes, it's terrible, but sometimes you get lucky, I guess.