Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things!

25 Random Things.  I don't have much to say, but because it was requested of me...

  1. I collect many things.  All of them nerdy.
  2. Our TiVo dominates the evening.
  3. I've a blog and a twitter, but the twitter's been more busy of late.
  4. I like to write, but only for fun.
  5. I've worn a bunny suit.
  6. The first thing I remember drawing was the Lone Ranger.
  7. I can walk home from work in around 30 minutes.
  8. My feet have fallen arches.
  9. I could spend all day at a Barnes & Noble and not get bored.
  10. There are two cowlicks in my hair.
  11. My birthday is the day before my sister's.
  12. I'm very good at remembering faces, but terrible with names.
  13. JJ Abrams is my personal hero.
  14. My palate is terrible, so I cook by smell.
  15. I cook breakfast every Saturday, with no plans or recipe at all.
  16. If someone gave me a box of Nutter Butters, I'd eat the whole thing.
  17. I've been to a comic book store where the owner looked exactly like Comic Book Guy.  Actually, I think most of these stores have at least one.
  18. A door jamb gave me a concussion.
  19. The only food item I will not eat is an olive.
  20. I believe the only way to make good tortillas or beans is with lard.
  21. My favorite books would hardly qualify as "literature."
  22. I disrupted an entire movie theater when I was younger while watching ET.
  23. I enjoy stupid puns and word games.
  24. I wouldn't mind paying almost $100 for a good bottle of tequila.
  25. Someday I hope to perfect my hamburger recipe.  Complete with In-N-Out style bun.

No comments: