Sunday, February 13, 2005

B 'n' B

Wow oh wow, this weekend was cracking! Spent an early Valentine's Day with Grace in the wild northernly hamlet of Santa Barbara taking in some wine at the Bachelor's pad and eating awesome food at a fancy schmancy Bed and Breakfast. As lodging experiences go, this is the first time either of us has ever been at a B & B, but it was decidedly romantic and completely awesome, if not just for the privacy, but for the deliciously homemeade french-style breakfasts we had both mornings we were there.

Sadly, I neglected to plug in the old digicam so we went a little analog and grabbed a disposable cam for the trip. We'll see if I can upload the pictures soon, but if anything, the memories alone are enough to keep me happy. If anyone wants to see some scenery, feel free to drop me a line...

Most importantly, we got to relax. That was probably most satisfying aspect of the trip after the room and board. It was enough to make me forget the whole debacle with my car, and probably formed some ideas about lodging in the future (at least in G's mind).

Happy V-day to everyone else out there, hope it's a good one!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Valentine's! I got to throw snowballs & eat dinner w/ Jennifer Love Hewitt... sounds like we both had good wknds!

Mark said...

How appropriate to see 'Love.' You guys should've gotten the autograph!