Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What's With the Surveys

A lot of these surveys go around on the blogs. Snoopy ol' me likes to steal them for my own use :)
--- UNIQUE----
1. Nervous Habits: Tapping my foot, running my hands through my hair, clicking my pen, and perhaps the strangest of all, chewing my tongue. I have a lot of nervous habits.
2. Are you double jointed: No. My joints all do what they were made to do.
3. Can you roll your tongue: Yup.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: I can.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles: Nope. I know very few people who can do this at all.
6. Can you cross your eyes: Yessir.
7. Tattoos: Zero.
8. Piercings: Nada.
9. Do you make your bed daily: Never. But it does make the room look cleaner if you do.

-- CLOTHES --
10. Which shoe goes on first: Left.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone: In a jealous fit of rage? No.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry: $not telling$
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: My watch.
14. Favorite piece of clothing: Hm... my hideously expensive jeans that I'll only buy on sale. Those and my Paul Frank T-shirts with their 'witty witty' prints.

-- FOOD --
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Twirl with a spoon baby.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam: Of course, spam and eggs, spam and green beans, spam musubi, spam omelet... it's a staple.

17. Favorite ice cream flavor: Chunky Monkey or Oatmeal Cookie Crunch.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet: One usually, until it's finished. It varies between Honey Bunches of Oats, Cheerios, and Special K.

19. What's your favorite beverage: Cream Soda
20. What's your favorite restaurant: Difficult question, for a casual but nice lunch or dinner, Houston's. If it's a super nice dinner, Morton's. If it was Mexican food, I'd have to say El Cholo. I could go on and on...
21. Do you cook: I just made a mammoth feast for numerous people this last weekend, do I cook? I burn myself, stain myself, and cut myself in the kitchen. And I enjoy it So yea, I cook.

-- GROOMING --
22. How often do you brush your teeth: Every day, morning and evening.
23. Hair drying method: Towel. My hair can get short enough to air dry, but I'd feel weird.
24. Have you ever colored / highlighted your hair: Nope.

--MANNERS --
25. Do you swear: In traffic, if drunk, and if with my friends. I need to clean up my act.
26. Do you ever spit: If I'm sick and congested, yes. Otherwise, nope.

--FAVORITE--
27. Animal: Hm, difficult question. When I was a kid, I liked pigs, but I think I like dogs now.
28. Food: Mexican. Was there ever any doubt?
29. Month: July.
30. Day: Of the week? Lazy Sundays are best.
31. Cartoon: Justice League followed close behind by Naruto and Cowboy Bebop.
32. Shoe Brand: I don't really care for any shoes as long as they look nice. For my sister, I'll say Skechers (bleh).
33. Subject in school: Didn't do much art in the upper levels, but it would have been. I really liked English and Design in college, and even thermodynamics. Why the heck am I an engineer?
34. Color: Red
35. Sport: Basketball and Hockey
36. Show: SCRUBS is el numero uno. Alias and Lost are close behind.
37. Thing to do in the spring: Fly Kites, if I had a kite. Go to someplace romantic and sunny with the girlfriend...
38. Thing to do in the summer: Go to the beach and barbecuing with friends.
39. Thing to do in the fall: Camping.
40. Things to do in the winter: Snowboarding.

-- IN AND AROUND -
41. In the CD player: Interpol, Turn on the Bright Lights.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with: Gracie
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors: I'm terribly narcissistic, what can I say.
45. What color is your bedroom: White walls with a beige carpet. How boring.

-- LA LA LAND --
48. What's your sleeping position: Left side, right side, on my back. I move a lot.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket: Yes, I have many blankets on my bed.
50. Do you snore: Only when I'm congested.
51. Do you sleepwalk: Never have, probably never will.
52. Do you talk in your sleep: In a deep sleep, I think I've said a few things.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Not since I was a kid. Uh... yea...
54. How about with the light on: Ha. No.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on: When I was living alone, I slept with the TV on because I stayed up much, much later than I do now.
56. Last interesting person you met: I can't think of anyone I've met recently who's made a significant impact with their first impression. I'm hard to get to know, initially, so maybe that's why? I think that I warm up enough to people over time that I find people more interesting once I get to know them.

No comments: