Monday, July 09, 2007

When Was the Last Time...

I ever did one of these:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE.
Two of my uncles for both my first and middle name. 
 
2. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
I've an older sister.
 
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When it's written neatly, yea, but most of the time it's chicken scratches.
 
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I'm partial to Genoa Salami and Capicola.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope.
 
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd hope so, but sometimes I really hate me :)
 
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Who, me?
 
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch or plain ol' Honey Bunches of Oats.  You'll find me most often eating either oatmeal or Cheerios though.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If they're new, yes.  After a few months, all bets are off.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Strong how? I could use a few more push-ups in my daily regimen.
 
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chunky Monkey.  Num.
 
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their handshake if I'm meeting them.  Superficially, probably their posture.
 
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Rrred, like a rose.
 
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Laziness.
 
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandmother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Meh.
 
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown slacks and some loafers.  Very exciting work clothing.
 
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Honestly?
Crackers and rondole.  Oh, and some grapes.
 
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The air conditioner blasting the room to 50 degrees before 8 AM.
 
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Not sure, I bet it has something to do with rain, grass, and probably a Sunday morning.
 
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother.
 
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course :)
 
26. FAVORITE SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH?
Basketball and Hockey.  Baseball makes me want to snooze on television, but I do like seeing it in person.
 
27. HAIR COLOR?
Darkish brown.  Is it strange that my beard has a bit of red in it?
 
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Not often, mostly on the weekends if I can help it.
 
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican, what else?
 
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
How about ambiguous endings?
 
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Transformers.  It was cheesy but so, so awesome.
 
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Yella.
 
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hershey's?  I like the peanut butter kind.
 
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream.  Or perhaps a milkshake.
 
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO THIS?
Meh.
 
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Meh.
 
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk.  He needs serious help plus I need to finish this before the 21st.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture of what I work on at the moment.
 
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Burn Notice.  Then I watched some Engaged and Underage (sad, I know) and started to TiVo "The Bourne Supremacy."
 
42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?
I love listening to Grace sing along with the radio.

43. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Japan.  I still want to go back.
 
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can doodle a little bit and when coaxed, I can pick up a saxamaphone.

45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
The LBC.  I'm legit.

46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Ehn.

No comments: