Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Ah, the return of images. This time two to make up for the lack of image last week. I regret they aren't larger, but they sure are purty. Anyhow... Carlos Pacheco. Senor Pacheco is one of my personal favorites as a matter of fact. Not just because he happens to be a latin artist, but because I love the simplicity in storytelling, and inherent liveliness existing in his art. Every drawing is rife not just with solid storytelling and layout, but with a characterization that can't be taught overnight. While he currently isn't working on any major projects aside from the occasional prestige format book, Mr. Pacheco has worked on some high profile projects including Avengers Forever and The Fantastic Four. If his work schedule were more regular, I'd be hunting down what he does every month. For the moment, I'll just have to settle for what images I may find.




No comments: