Monday, March 17, 2003

I'm going to refrain from posting any relevant Iraq news because you've all heard it before. Same dance, different singer.

What can you do with 50 Cent? Listen to him talk smack for one thing.

Who's team will go all the way? Hopefully mine but seeing as we were upset last week, mental makeup is a question. Mostly, I just think they're happy to be through with finals before they have any worrying about Finals. If they're lucky, they'll even have a chance to go on this list.

I like romantic movies as much as the next guy. Sometimes I wish they'd be a little more original. So does Entertainment Weekly.

Anyone interested in this year's Academy Awards has a personal favorite. But I think someone out there is pretty deserving of an award. Good luck to him.


No comments: