Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Things happen for a reason, even if it is your Free Will Horoscope:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22):

I love it when I'm so energized and purified from riding my bike up Mt. Tamalpais that I experience a lightning bolt of realization about some crucial truth. I love it when I'm walking through the city's trash-spattered concrete jungle and am suddenly blessed with the fresh smell of dirt from a renegade garden. I love it when the pathological decisions of bad leaders inspire my tribe to redouble its commitment to fight for outrageous peace, ingenious love, and wild understanding. What about you, Virgo? Where do you look for your breakthroughs and redemptions? It's time to be on high alert.

High alert? Am in the orange zone now?

Gonna keep update short today. Things are a-brewing busily at work with new technology on the horizon, things are always getting mixed up. So mixed up that myth becomes reality and geurillas are in our midst. Let's pray it all settles down real soon.

No comments: