Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Wouldja believe, a Free Will Horoscope?:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22):
I'm smarter in some parts of the earth than in others. In Florence, Amsterdam, and Milwaukee, my IQ is off the charts. In Munich, Madrid, and Washington, D.C., I'm rather dull witted. Even in Northern California, where I usually live, some places are more conducive to my higher brain functioning. I'm an idiot on Market Street in San Francisco, for example, whereas I'm awash in wise insights whenever I set foot on Mt. Tamalpais. What's this about? The specialized branch of astrology called astrocartography would say that the full potentials of my horoscope are more likely to emerge in certain power spots. In the coming weeks, Virgo, I urge you to investigate the possibility that this phenomenon holds true for you, too. Wander around and test to see where you feel most in tune with your deep, brilliant self.

I think my power spot is in the library, reading. Or at school, studying. Somehow that makes me smarter.

Finally, Summer's upon us yet again. Seems like so long ago that June rolled around and the clouds opened up with nice sunny rays that made you say, "Oh yea!" Now we get to revel in the fact that the weather will be nice for a while, and some highly anticipated movies are only a matter of weeks away. We have several options for the summer as always. I mean, ways to keep ourselves occupied. We can always pick up some new reading material if we have free time. We can even meet some new people if we have the chance. The important thing is that Summer is a time for all of our springtime ideas to become realities. If anything, it is also time to just relax and have a little fun. So I say, sit back, relax, take in a flick, and enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: