Thursday, July 21, 2005

Half-Blood Prints

You know, and I know that everyone and their mother is reading the latest Harry Potter novel. Well, I've just finished it, and it was another amazingly good read, perhaps the best of them all if I do say so myself. There's mystery, horror, drama, and pathos aplenty for everyone, most especially if you're a fan of the books.

There's so many questions left to be answered before the last book, so much that has yet to be done, and Ms. Rowling has outdone herself in making that book all the more greatly anticipated by writing this purple tome that I have set down. How could she do what she's done? I'm not appalled, nor am I frustrated, but I'm foaming at the mouth to read the final chapter.

Damn her.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Harry's gonna kill Voldemort. :)

Mark said...

As if there were any other outcome, ha.