Thursday, August 04, 2005

Randomness Inserted

I think their should be a new word and it should be "enmusculate." What
do you think, do I go too far?

Anyhow, not much going on this week. There's one more movie review I
imagine I should post at some point, but am too lazy to actually take
care of at the moment. There are a few things I'll touch on though:

March of the Penguins was great. Documentaries can go two ways for me,
either terminally boring or remarkably fascinating. This one was the
latter.

I still want to see the King Tut exhibit at LACMA. There's something
about seeing a few thousand year-old dead guy that makes people go
crazy.

There are so many new Kubricks that I'm afraid to take a picture lest I
realize the folly I've undertaken by continuing the collection. My
obsession knows no bounds.

And... I think I've been to more concerts this year than at any point
in my life. Think of all the money I'd saved if I'd only gone to one.
Gah!

No comments: