Thursday, November 10, 2005

Random Internet Survey Post

Rosey Toes celebrates a birthday this week.  As a present, I'm taking the survey from her site and posting it on mine.  Isn't that gracious?
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Supina! My next door neighbor freshman year.

2. Where was your first kiss?
Does anyone really want to know?  I don't think it's that special.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Hrm, I've kicked a hole in a wall at school.  I'm not normally a destructive, vindictive person.  Maybe I'm a ticking time bomb.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Not with intent.  I've accidentally struck someone unwittingly though.  I felt horrible...

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yea, Karaoke was a mandatory skill in high school.  It still is apparently.

6. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile, amongst a bunch of other things.

7.What really turns you on?
Intelligence… HOTT!

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Chai.  Not too bitter and naturally sweet.

9. What is your biggest mistake?
My biggest mistake has to be filling this little survey out right now.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Never, that sounds like a psychological problem.

11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I get motion sickness on planes and boats only.  2 directional movement in transportation is ok. 3 directional?  Notsomuch.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Someone once told me I look like Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park.  Weird.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or T.V. shows?
Harry Potter counts, I guess.  So does Wallace and Gromit, but these movies are meant for all ages, right?

14. Did you have braces?
Yup. 2 whole years for nice, straight teeth.

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
At times, but I also wish I could be a tad taller.  Like Skee-lo!

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
So saccharine, the people that read this blog would instantly vomit.

17. When do you know its love?
You know when you lose all sense of reason and feel completely helpless to control your emotions around said person.

18. Do you speak any other languages?
Spanish, somewhat.  Japanese, minimally. Learning others as I type.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Never, I can get pretty dark after long exposure to the rays of the sun.

20.What magazines do you read?
Wired and maybe a random issue of Rolling Stone when it interests me.  I'll also pick up an issue of ID, Sketch, Draw!, or How.  How artsy.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yup.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Not yet...

23. Do you watch MTV?
Sometimes even though I'm sick of their reality shows and I blame them for Tom Green and their fake Orange County show.  It's like a train wreck though, just can't pull your eyes away when channel surfing.

24. What's something that really annoys you?
People who eat with their mouths open.

25. What's something you really like?
Cheese, ice cream, art, movies, and comic books.  There's plenty more I'm sure.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Thriller-era Michael, definitely.  Neverland Ranch Michael?  No.

27. Can you dance?
I'd like to think I have rhythm, but it's been refuted many times.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I've stayed up all night many a time.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, thank goodness and knock on wood.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yea, I like to see how people think.  Is that creepy? 

1 comment:

camille said...

aw you filled out the survey. i feel special :)