Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Red 5 to Red Leader

Thanks to my good buddy Dollar Bill for tipping me off to the newest company to make its foray into the world of comic books, Red 5 Comics. They're looking for new pros willing to audition themselves. Do I go for it?

Well, here's the rub: I need more work to show off. Really, I'm making the effort to build a respectable portfolio, but procrastination really hurts me more than anything. Is that the diligence one pro told me about? Not really.

What advice do people have for me to whip myself into shape? Anyone?

ADDENDUM: Scott Morse is the latest artist to go into self-publishing. This has to be motivating for the reason that I love Scott Morse's work and that anyone can really do it. Check out the press release at Scott's Blog.

No comments: