Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Survey Says...!

Since I'm too lazy to post anything notable, I submit the following that I've stolen from random blogs of late.  Anyone else want a go?

8 jobs I have had
1. Brookstone salesperson of ill repute
2. Law Library book shuffler
3. Polo-shirted Blockbuster CSR
4. Temporary Manual File-o-fax
5. Pool Boy
6. Reading skills facilitator
7. Inginiero
8. Lover, not a fighter

8 movies I can watch over and over
1. Rushmore
2. Fight Club
3. Batman Begins
4. The Incredibles
5. Castle in the Sky
6. Spider-Man
7. The Big Lebowski
8. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

8 current TV shows I love to watch
1. SCRUBS
2. LOST
3. 24
4. SCRUBS
5. Justice League Unlimited
6. The Office
7. ER
8. Did I mention SCRUBS?

8 places I have lived
1. Huntington Beach
2. Stanford
3. West Covina
4. Hermosa Beach (kinda...)
5. Hawthorne
6. California
7. USA
8. EARTH

8 places I've vacationed
1. Japan
2. Vancouver
3. Park City
4. West Palm Beach
5. Arizona/New Mexico
6. Las Vegas
7. Napa
8. Santa Barbara

8 places I would rather be right now
1. Disneyland
2. At the table, drawing
3. In bed, with the TV on
4. Japan
5. Spain
6. Mammoth
7. Traveling about Europe by train
8. Snowboarding

8 of my favorite dishes
1. Cheese enchiladas
2. Miso glazed Chilean sea bass
3. Ribeye steak
4. Scallops
5. Sushi
6. Tacos from El Toro Bravo
7. Carnitas
8. Home-fried potatoes

1 comment:

Amy said...

vancouver! :)