Thursday, September 21, 2006

Reflections

One year ago today...

I managed to get out a little earlier than usual and celebrate a little with my dearest.  We had a late dinner at Michi (which was good) and ended up spending the rest of the night feeling a bit under the weather from some suspect scallops.  Much fun.


Five years ago today...

I was living in the San Gabriel Valley and working near Norwalk by this time last year and a had a very small party at my place.  We bought Togo's, sat, and caught up with each other before cleaning up.  Would you believe the majority of my friends were still living in the city of Angels?


Ten Years ago today...

An age milestone was reached.  We were all entering our senior year and I pretty much did nothing.  No, wait.  Some friends of mine had a surprise party where I ended up meeting some of my old friends who had supposedly started college already.  Oh, and one of my friends baked me a sugarless chocolate cake.  Yay.


Twenty years ago today...

I thought it was a big birthday moment for me and I was officially a "big kid."  I'm positive that my parents had a little something for me and my sister at home and Nintendo was on my mind.

Ah... nostalgia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another bday present to you: me leaving a comment...happy bday!

Anonymous said...

Yay. Best birthday. Ever.