Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Surprise Surprise


Guess What...
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.
Since it's been a while, and since it's been an up and down month, it's no more appropriate for me to announce this here than where I've already let people know. Grace and I will be getting married soon! I was very anxious to propose to her, given that I'd felt it was right from the start, and the look on her face from the proposal and gift were priceless enough for me to be infinitely happy.

I'd say that I'm very lucky to have met a girl like Grace and to be able to spend the last four years with her. So much so, that I'm ready to spend the rest of our lives together. I like to think that my parents and grandparents have been an inspiration for me to see and understand what true love is, but it's more compelling when you can experience it first-hand. Perhaps only than was I able to understand what this type of commitment means and what hard work it takes to make it to this point.

Even so, it's never felt truly difficult. Grace has been my constant joy for the four years (almost!) that we've been together. I've been able to experience new things, learned so much, and grow with her for every day of it, and for that, I'm ever grateful.

So now we begin an adventurous new path towards what will be one heck of a day and, more importantly, an amazing new life together.

No comments: