Wednesday, January 03, 2007

El Gato Anaranjado


toby
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.
If anyone remembers the adventuresof Toby the Cat then you should be happy to know that he is super happy and healthy with his new owner. He's grown a lot, but he's still the same friendly and frisky cat that we met that morning in July. I'm very happy to report that he was given a clean bill of health by the vet and has made himself quite at home in his new surroundings.

I've promised Grace that I won't be picking up any more stray cats hanging around my car again in the coming year, but it's hard to keep that promise. We're 2 for 3 so far, given that one cat was not rescue-able and the other two were more people-friendly. I do recommend though, that if you find a lost animal in need of help, you should probably call animal control. The only drawback to this is the fact that there's no guarantee the animal will be safe and sound within a week.

For now, I'm happy that Toby has found a home along with his half-brother Hobie the Christmas Cat. We'll have to pay him visits as often as we can, allergies permitting.

No comments: