Monday, November 04, 2002

I'm bushed, tired, exhausted, sleepy, weary, fatigued, drained, worn out, and just plain beat. I guess I should try to hit the sack early tonight. Nah...

As if Spider-Man didn't make enough money already, it set the new DVD sales record this weekend with a large wad of cash intake. I'm impressed and I will also soon contribute towards its benefit.

Those crazy Brits come up with all sorts of new and fascinating studies when we're not looking. I find this one particularly interesting. I wonder if this will happen in California anytime soon.

If any of you tried to take the 710 freeway this weekend, I pity you.

Looks like the genius' at Nokia are going to try their hand at a very small market. The handheld game console market.

Read this article. Although I can't totally relate, I still find it terribly fascinating.

No comments: