Thursday, December 16, 2004

Jingle All the Way


12-04-04_1418.jpeg
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.
Look what I've figured out to do! I've known about Flickr for a while now, but I only just got the camphone recently, so what the heck, why not try my hand at moblogging. Check out this recent blurry photo I snapped while doing some shopping out at South Coast. There's a few more where that came from, but the tree is what is most significant to me about the mall during the holidays. You can have Santa, you can have the huge crowds, but the tree is always the centerpiece. Mostly, I just remember looking up at the thing and marvelling at how huge it was, and who the madman was that got to top off the tree with a star or an angel. If you ever get a chance, check out the tree at Fashion Island as well, which is probably twice as tall and just as decorated.

No comments: