Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Auto Crossed


Deeeelicioussss
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.
In a perfect world, I'd have a long, long post about the Los Angeles Auto Show and how fun it was, but I'm feeling a little lazy today. So anyhow, here's a sample picture of the type of cars I was interested in.

This here is a Ford Shelby GR-1 concept. Perhaps one of the prettier cars there, it reminds me of one of my favorite classic cars, a Shelby Ford Mustang. Beautiful styling, and awesome power in the form of a GT engine under the hood, if this car ever saw the light of day, it would be the end of me.

Well, that's a pretty harsh thing to say, but whatever. I had a good time at the show, saw some nice looking exotics, got a glance at the Accord V-6 Hybrid, and took a bunch of pictures. Anyone wants to see more, just drop me a comment or drop me an e-mail.

No comments: