Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last Post of the Year?

For a vacation, this week's been unusually busy. I've spent time in my lovely hometown, Huntington Beach with my family, playing around with a bunch of my new Christmas presents, and have even had time to finish reading a book while I was at it. So busy in fact that I haven't had the time to write any good blog posts. An end to that I say, for this may be the last post of the year if my errands and inability to sit at home has anything to say about it.

New Year's plans anyone? Grace and I are making what seems to be an annual event of travelling to ski resorts for snowboarding over the New Year's holiday. This year's destination, Park City seems to be getting some awesome weather so far, with no signs of stopping until we get there. It looks to be a good time, so wish us luck with that venture.

In other news, I've been slacking lately on the drawing front, any advice before the week closes out? What can I look to for inspiration? Lord knows, the television isn't much inspiration...

Movies, seen any good ones? As a matter of fact, I saw King Kong last night at the fancy schmancy new theaters at home. I'll have a more extensive review later, but the long story short is that I liked it. Anything out there I'm missing?

If there are no new posts until after the New Year, have a happy one everybody!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the holidays. :) Too bad it's winding down, but Park City's an awesome place to celebrate it! :)