Sunday, December 11, 2005

Scrub a Dub Dub

It's time to give a shout out to my favorite comedy on television, Scrubs. Consistently, for me, the funniest, warmest show for a while, the show has been on hiatus for the entire Fall 2005 season. Finally - FINALLY - the show is returning to our TV screens January 3, 2006. If everyone would please, please join me in welcoming them back, it's been way too long for them to be gone and I'm terribly happy for the show's new season. Here's a summary for the first new episode:
MY INTERN'S EYES
9pm 2006-01-03 ALL NEW!

DR. COX PUTS J.D.'S SKILLS AS AN ATTENDING TO THE TEST- J.D. (Zach Braff) struggles with decision-making and responsibility now that he is an attending physician, all the while Dr. Cox (John McGinley) is testing his skills. And while Elliot (Sarah Chalke) is learning the ropes in her new hospital, she still feels more comfortable hanging out at Sacred Heart. Meanwhile, Carla (Judi Reyes) is ready to have a baby, but Turk (Donald Faison) afraid of moving forward continues to slip her birth control pills. Ken Jenkins and Neil Flynn also star. TV-14

After watching both Season 1 and Season 2 I have realized how much more I like the show. What has cemented it even more was my experience sitting in the audience during their live taping of "My Life in Four Cameras". The wit of the cast and producers and their appreciation of their loyal fanbase was never more evident by how much attention they paid to their audience.

Watch Scrubs and if you can't be there, please set your DVR. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: