Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The '07-'08 Fall TiVo Season

My madness can only take me so far, thanks to TV.com and The Futon Critic for keeping my sanity in line.  I now present our fall TiVo schedule with following commentary.

Monday
8pm
Chuck - NBC
Prison Break - Fox

9pm
Heroes - NBC

10pm
Journeyman - NBC


Tuesday
8pm
New Amsterdam - Fox

9pm
House - Fox
The Unit - CBS

10pm
Cane - CBS


Wednesday
8pm
Pushing Daisies - ABC

9pm
Private Practice - ABC
Bionic Woman - NBC

10pm
Dirty Sexy Money - ABC


Thursday
8pm
Ugly Betty - ABC
My Name is Earl - NBC

8:30pm
30 Rock - NBC

9pm
Grey's Anatomy - ABC
The Office - NBC

9:30pm
SCRUBS!!! - NBC

10pm
Big Shots - ABC
ER - NBC


Friday
9pm
Las Vegas - NBC


Sunday
9pm
Desperate Housewives - ABC

10pm
Brothers & Sisters - ABC

First of all, this schedule does not include basic cable shows such as Doctor Who or Nip/Tuck.  It also only reflects Prime Time shows, not including late night and early morning talk shows.  Now you can imagine how stacked each TiVo is throughout the fall season. 

Counting it all up, the breakdown is as follows:

ABC - 8 shows
CBS - 2 shows
CW - 0 shows
Fox - 3 shows
NBC - 10 shows

Of those 10 NBC shows, four of them are half-hour comedies.  I don't believe any other network can answer to that. 

Anyway, there are some glaring shows missing.  We've decided not to record Smallville anymore, 24 and Lost don't premiere until next year, and Bones is not on the schedule anymore.  I've still included Desparate Housewives even though we probably won't watch it and for some strange reason, we're still recording Brothers & Sisters.  I think Grace likes that show more than I do.  Anyhow, as you can see, it will be a full Fall Season.  Let's pray that I don't go brain dead with all this television.

No comments: