Thursday, June 26, 2003

Some people just have no patience for their Free Will Horoscope:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22):
The World Health Organization says that a good diet should consist of no more than 10 percent sugar. Lobbyists for the sugar industry disagree. They maintain that you'll be fine as long as no more than 25 percent of your food and drink contains their favorite product. Regarding your current needs, Virgo, I disagree with both assessments. Since you're in a phase when you need to toughen up, strengthen your will, and think leaner and meaner, I believe you should temporarily limit your sugar intake to 3 percent or less.

Easy enough, I don't have that much candy, and not that much fruit, problem solved.

Anyone who has experienced a normal graduation should try and attend a less than normal one. We flew kits and had a picnic. What a nice day to graduate.

After seeing Hulk, I'd have to say I was incredibly impressed with the graphics. The acting wasn't all that bad either. Headlining this nice troupe of actors was Mr. Eric Bana. It's amazing, I think the Australians are taking over the leading man role in the States.

For all of you that regularly surf the web, it might be interesting to note that Time Magazine has listed their choices for the Top 50 Websites. My favorite happens to be Snopes.com, a site that debunks or confirms urban legends. I swear I could spend a whole day just looking at the Disney section.

Do you like Parker Posey? Most people do. As a matter of fact, a lot of people seem to like her. Especially those in touch with the indie movie crowd.

OK, so the Marvel movie fad is just beginning. Up next happens to be a rather dark character named The Punisher. For a first look, check this out.

Do we like Radiohead? Yes, we do, very much so. How interesting are they? Quite interesting, especially because they tend to be quite opinionated.

I pray every nght that I will have enough time in the day in order to avoid these bands. A good list by all accounts, although I have no way to know if what they say is true. U2 would be awesome live.

Who's da man? Harry Potter is the man.


No comments: