Monday, January 16, 2006

Shall Scribe for a Pittance

This weekend, I did absolutely nothing.  Well, next to absolutely nothing which means socially, not much happened.  Apartment-wise, things did happen.  Rain on Saturday really helped all that.  In the end, however, it was pure laziness that accomplished the big time nothingness.  Utterly fantastic.

I do admit, that I got some drawing done.  Nothing too productive other than the sketchiness that now smothers a few pages in the sketchbook, but I think it's accomplishment enough.  What I do wish I had accomplished is maybe writing a bit more, something I haven't done in quite a long time.  There are many an unfinished story gracing the bits and bytes of my hard drive, but there are also a few that are quite finished and wholly unpresentable.  Some have graced the blog in the past, but I shan't link to them.  Only way you'll ever find them is by digging...

So someone, anyone, please give me a subject to write upon.  Any requests will be taken and I'll post them to the blog for the whole three of you still reading.  Don't be shy, be inspirational, imaginative, and perhaps a little provocative.  I'll do my best to make it worth everyone's while.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Write about the glorious Canucks on the road to winning the Stanley Cup. :)

Mark said...

Ooh, a Challenge!

C'mon, I know there are others with ideas out there. I need more ideas people!