Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Adventures in Dunny-land


My First Dunnies (part 1)
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.
Here we go. I've gone and posted pics of some art projects that have racked my brain for the last month or so. Seeing as these are my first attempts at anything of this scale, they turned out better than I had hoped. My initial try was somewhat successful, but insufficient materials, lack of know-how, and general sloppiness relegated it to a liberal acetone wipe to eradicate all mistakes. What you see here is the second and more successful attempt. I like to think that it is probably a simple design, but I think the most simple ones tend to be the most successful. I wish they had some blanked-out Dunny templates, but I can understand the propietary concerns they might have. Too bad.

More information in the post below.

No comments: