Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Moblog Your Mind


Texas Signage
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.

You'd never see a sign like this in California. I guess this shows how different two of the largest states in the union are, not only geographically, but politically. We can talk about Red state this Blue state that, and even the Purple-ness of our country, but this is a polarizing little piece of politics right here.

I snapped this picture at a Target (right across the street from a Wal-Mart no less) because I thought it pretty indicative that we were most definitely strangers in our own country. I know people who like to shoot guns. Heck, I know people who own guns. Personally, I believe there is a right to bear arms, but when it comes to regulations and the like, I can be somewhat opinionated. I'll keep this post opinion-free though.

Reminds me of being asked if I had any weapons before walking into the Space Center. Just a little less forward. This stands as a reminder that I've really never travelled all that much and need to do more of it. Here's hoping a Summer trip will be in the works soon!

No comments: