Monday, March 07, 2005

Survey Says...

Yet another e-mail survey. They all look stunningly the same!
1. What time is it?
3:32 p.m. PST
2. Your name as it appears on birth certificate:
Mark Edward Navarrete
3. NICKNAME:
Marky Mark (ugh), Funky Bunch (double ugh), and Bud (parents call me that, and NO ONE ELSE). I'm sure there are others that escape me at the moment.
4. Piercing:
None. I have no extra holes in my head.
5. Eye color:
Brown with flecks of gold (right).
6. Place of birth:
Long Beach, straight outta the LBC
7. Favorite food:
Mexican food, always.
8. Ever been to Africa?
Nope. Maybe I'll be on safari someday.
9. Ever been toilet papering?
Twice. Some might say my childhood was deprived.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yea. Always.
11. Been in a car accident?
Unfortunately, yes.
12. Croutons or bacon bits?
Bacon!
13. Favorite day of the week:
Sunday, for the pure laziness of it all.
14. Favorite restaurant:
Houston's. YUM.
15. Favorite flower:
As a guy, I don't know that I have a favorite flower?
16. Favorite sport/s to watch?
Hockey and basketball. College basketball and Professional.
17. Favorite drink:
Cream Soda. Preferrably, ICB.
18. Favorite ice cream:
Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey or Oatmeal Cookie Crunch.
19. Disney or Warner Bros?
Uh… Disney for their movies and Warner Brothers for their insanity.
20. Favorite fast food restaurant?
In and Out. Followed by Tommy's.
21. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Cream/White?
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Never did, amazingly.
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
From work. Either that or from Jenny.
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Wouldn't do that, but I'd probably max it out at Best Buy.
25. What you do most often when you are bored:
Draw or play video games. I find myself chatting all the time too. I have no life.
26. Bedtime?
11 and later.
27. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
No one, unless u read my blog and do the same survey of questions.
28. Who is the person you sent this to that is the least likely to respond?
Um, everyone that doesn't read the blog?
29. Favorite T.V. show:
LOST/ALIAS. I am JJ Abrams' bitch.
30. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Grace <3
31. Ford or Chevy?
Ford.
32. What are you listening to right now?
Kasabian. It's alright.
33. Your favorite color?
Red
34. Lake, ocean or river?
Growing up by the beach, I'd be remiss if I didn't say the ocean.
35. Have you ever run out of gas?
My mustang had a broken gas meter and a faulty fuel pump, what do you think?
36. Time you finished this e-mail:
3:41, baby.

No comments: