Thursday, April 07, 2005

Champagne Supernova


Reggie
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.

This is the last character I came up with, and maybe he's not as striking or as full of character as the others, but I think with more development, ol' Reggie here could be captivating. Myself, I think the concept is pretty cool seeing as he's of a more recent era and comes from a time of activism and change. There are others who may more aptly represent that time, but for me, I thought a musician would be appropriate.

I think there's a common link that most of my "historical" characters have been very euro in their heritage. Maybe I should have gone more diverse to begin with, but I think the designs work at the moment, and there's always room for expansion. It'd be cool if all of these became reality some day. School first, realization later, I say.

No comments: