Monday, April 18, 2005

New Obsession


Knuckle Qee
Originally uploaded by kardinalsin.

I really though that Kubricks would be the only import collectibles I'd be into, but I was wrong. Toy2R makes these little guys called Qees. I actually didn't intend on getting into them, but after purchasing one on a whim, I'm sold. Seriously I should be glad that I'm not hooked as much that I'm going crazy collecting them like the Kubs, so I figure collecting one more little detail is OK.

This guy right here is a "Knuckle Bear" and if you can't tell, there's a little tattoo on his left paw in white. There's tons of other variants, but I believe this is the most common. After getting one at Kid Robot, I found that they had all sold out a short time afterwards. Luckily, Tower had a ton, and this is the result. I'll be on the lookout for more in the future, but don't count on me to go nuts.

No comments: