Monday, September 30, 2002

A brand new week. I'm thinking that I might actually get some rest this upcoming weekend, but who knows. Stranger things have happened. Anyhow, being that it is Monday, you can all enjoy your daily dose of news. Starting with this lovely link to a lovely new quicktime trailer.

Along with this new movie, there's also news that Reese Witherspoon is worth the $15 million she got paid for starring in Sweet Home Alabama. Turns out this weekend's box office take was quite monumental.

I love Beck. I love Beck so much in fact, that I'm posting a review about his new album. Beck loves you too, which is why you should go check it out as soon as you can.

Are you bowlingual? The Japanese seem to think so. Now if only I practiced my Japanese a bit more.

Last bit of movie news today, I promise. Ice Cube's latest movie, Barbershop, is getting lots of publicity. Just not the kind of publicity most people want.

A bonus today, a news story with an additional image to go along with it. The Cartoon Network is adding to their growing stable of original programming by announcing the acquisition of another DC Comics property. This time, they're taking a stab at The Teen Titans. Turns out, this version is a little different being that it's set in the future. Should be interesting to see how it pans out. Take a look at this image and get an idea of what to expect.

No comments: