Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Ah, to make up for lack of news and lack of post yesterday, I have more than enough to keep people occupied and amused. Or at least I hope I have more than enough to keep you occupied and amused. We'll see. How about a Free Will Horoscope to start out:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22):
The other night I met a Navajo medicine woman who showed me the "squat of power" practiced by the Pleiadean star people. She said it would free me of any urge to watch TV, and it did. She also gave me a karma-free spell to unbind me from my enemies (it worked!), and slipped me some hot financial tips she'd gleaned on the astral plane from a departed spirit who used to work at Goldman Sachs. Sorry I can't reveal any of these useful hints to you, Virgo; the medicine woman swore me to secrecy. Don't feel deprived, though: You'll soon tap into equally exotic sources that will provide you with equally practical advice.

All of you better get more exotic soon so I can ask you for advice. Maybe something financial perhaps? Win the lottery, please!

Astronomers the world over are all very excited right now. A new planet has been discovered. Curiously, it's name doesn't make any sense.

This man is very, very smart.

If any of you have been following the news about the sniper who's currently killing random people in Maryland, you've seen that new evidence has been found. For others out there who have no idea what's going on? This might be of help.

Also from Time, there's a new rash of improv on television. Must be new and exciting. Now if only I had cable.

Lastly, we have this little Flash tribute to Romeo and Juliet. All I have to say is, "Oh yea!"


No comments: