Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I'm so tired. It's gloomy outside. And yet I still find time to post to the blog. Do I have my priorities mixed? Perhapsss. Well, let's see what the Free Will Horoscope says today:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22):
Is it true that you're fantasizing about being possessed by blind, reeling obsession? That's what my spies tell me, Virgo. They say you're so weary of the meticulous approach you usually cultivate that you secretly wish you could be taken and shaken, flipped and flopped, zoomed and boomed by a flood of uncontrollable feelings. While I appreciate your yearning for an outbreak of head-spinning passion, I believe you can arrange for it to occur in less drastic fashion. I beg you, therefore, to dream about indulging in a refined spree, a discerning bacchanal, a measured mania.

Strange. I don't see myself as a particularly passionless, meticulous person. Guess that shows you not everyone can be right all the time.

If any of you enjoyed last year's movie, X-Men, then you no doubt know about the sequel being filmed for release next summer. Here's an advance look at the sequel's latest mutant addition: Nightcrawler.

Remember that trailer I posted a couple of days ago? Well, there's a much higher quality, and more easily downloadable version here.

A new study in the UK shows that glasses may hinder romance. Kind of sad in a way. I happen to find glasses make a girl appear more attractive. More mysterious perhaps. Maybe I'm just biased because I tend to wear my glasses more nowadays.

More interesting news from the UK. The National Health Service is handing out vibrators to women. Read the article to find out why. Amazing. What next, free vaseline for men?

Lastly, as if we didn't know already, another study shows that education is more expensive than ever. I'm hoping this means more financial aid for more people, but we all know it doesn't. Oh well...

No comments: