Monday, October 07, 2002

Usually on Mondays I have plenty of news to supply to y'all. Unfortunately for some reason, there is a light load. Well, you all already know the Angels have advanced to the American League Championship Series! Ooohh....

Japanese technology is so much cooler than ours. It's a shame it takes so long for most of their products to come over here. Well, Sony's new VAIO desktop is making its way overseas. Looks pretty slick. I just like how compact it is.

The world's first floating city is in the planning stages. Looks interesting, but I'm sure it will never see the light of day.

Today's cell phones are chock-full of extras. Makes you wonder what they'll think of next. CNN seems to think they know the reason for the trend. I don' t know about everyone else, but I'm happy with my simple cell phone. I don't know if I really want to be able to play interactive pong for 99 cents a minute.


No comments: