Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Lovely, lovely Wednesday to you all. It's real cloudy, gloomy, and downright depressing. I wish the tension would go away and the clouds would just open up and weep for once. I'm tired of waiting for Mother Nature to announce the arrival of Fall. Besides all that, here's the Free Will Horoscope of the day:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22):
It'll be a zigzag, flip-flop, which-end-is-up week, Virgo. Every plot twist will quickly split into at least two more; anything that looks like a trick ending will lead to what looks like another trick ending. Your natural talents for thinking on your feet and adapting on the fly will be even better than usual, though, so you're poised to thrive in slippery conditions that may befuddle weaker minds. My advice? Act as if there were no script for the unfolding drama; treat every situation like an improv exercise in an acting class.

Drama? I'm not really excited for impending drama. I haven't had any for a while, and I don't believe I need any at the moment. Well.. maybe a little bit...

News sources earlier this week said J.K. Rowlings would be publishing not 7, but 8 new Harry Potter novels. No sooner was that story published, but it was also quickly refuted.

America could not get enough American Idol so there is going to be another season. Not only that, but they're also adding a new judge to the mix.

Since it's Halloween, Entertainment Weekly decided to include a countdown of their picks for the 13 Scariest Movies. I agree with most of them, except for some of the '80's slasher films. Regrettably, they didn't include The Ring. That movie freaks me out right now just thinking about it...

Boeing makes big news again by announcing the completion of their Bird of Prey. Not to be confused with the new show on The WB, Birds of Prey.

Kurt Cobain lives!

A while back we were experiencing some server difficulty. I think now I may see the reason why.

Oh, and if any of you wondered exactly how depraved Christina Aguilera really is, here's some evidence.

No comments: